Terms & conditions are important. They protect you and us. Please make sure to read them before participation in the event.
• Entries are non-transferrable, only the person stipulated on the entry will be permitted to race under that race number.
• 90% of the race fee is refundable if written cancellation is received by the race organisers on or before June 1st, 2021
• 50% of the race fee is refundable if written cancellation is received by the race organisers on or before August 1st, 2021
• There will be no refunds after midnight on August 2nd unless a valid Doctor’s certificate can be produced in which case the refund will be 50%
Upgrades & Downgrades
• Upgrades are subject to availability and that a payment is made to top up to the required entry fee.
• Should you wish to downgrade to a shorter distance at NCU then refunds of the remaining portion of the entry fee will be paid in line with the refund policy above. i.e., prior to the 1st June 2021 then, a 90% refund on the difference will be paid out by the event, prior to August 1st then a 50% refund on the difference.
• Downgrades are not refundable after the 1st August 2021.
• Rollovers to 2022 are available until 1st October 2021,
• All rollovers will attract a 10% administrative fee plus any increase in the 2022 entry fee will need to be paid.
• No rollovers are available after 1st October 2021, unless a valid Doctor’s certificate can be produced. Any such rollovers will attract a 20% administrative fee plus any increase in the 2022 fee will need to be paid